Microbe-Lift Sabbactisun Gallon
NEW Sabbactisun Ready to Use Concentrate – Herbal Water Conditioner All-Natural Expellant for Bacterial Diseases
MICROBE-LIFT/Sabbactisun is a unique, natural remedy, proven effective against bacterial dropsy, fungus and ulcers in fish. MICROBE-LIFT/Sabbactisun works by expelling external pathogens from the host fish and stimulating its immune system response. Unlike many chemical and antibiotic treatments available, MICROBE-LIFT/Sabbactisun can also speed up damaged tissue regeneration. MICROBE-LIFT/Sabbactisun is made from plant and herbal extracts and is environmentally friendly. This product is harmless to all nitrifying bacteria and aquatic plants.
Herbal Actives provide a Natural Aquatic Environment effective against:
- Bacterial dropsy
- Milky skin
- Fin/tail rot
- Bulging eyes
- Mouth rot
- Raised scales
RELATED USES & DOSAGES
The color of the ulcer will gradually change from blood red to light pink or white. This may take up to 20 days. Dose daily until color changes.
- Tissue Regeneration
This can take up to 6 weeks to occur. Dose every 3-4 days until wound has formed new skin.
New Introductions When adding new stock to a quarantine tank or pond, alternate adding MICROBE-LIFT/Sabbactisun and MICROBE-LIFT/Parazoryne at the standard dosage 12 hours apart until 2 doses of each product have been added. This will act as an immune system stimulant and destressant.
Add standard dose rate to transfer vessel when transporting fish between tanks or ponds at different sites.
Preventative Treatment To prevent bacterial infections before they start, add 1 teaspoon (5 mL) per 30 gallons (113 L) of tank or pond water weekly.
- 100% natural plant and herbal product
- Completely safe to use
- Nontoxic to animals and plants
- Product can be used during feeding
- Does not adversely affect either nitrifying filter bacteria or beneficial bacterial additives
- No significant reduction in the level of dissolved oxygen in the water
- Fully biodegradable
- Does not discolor water
- Does not result in resistance, which can occur with biocides/antibiotics
- MICROBE-LIFT/Sabbactisun and MICROBE-LIFT/Parazoryne can be used 12 hours apart
- Stimulates the immune system
- Reduces stress during and after transportation
- Switch off any UV sterilizers, algae magnets, protein skimmers or ozone generators
- Remove any carbon and/or zeolite from filters
- Keep biological filters operational
- SHAKE THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO USE
- Pour measured quantity into a suitable container with 64 oz. (2 L) of tank/pond water, then stir
- Distribute contents of container evenly around quarantine tank or pond
DOSAGE: 1 tsp. (5 mL) for every 125 gal. (473 L). In all cases, DOSE DAILY FOR A 10 DAY MINIMUM. For best results, use in water with a minimum temp. of 71oF (22oC).
Tip: 1oz = 30 mL
1oz will treat 750 gallons per treatment dose – To treat a 750 gallon pond for 10 days you would need 10 oz
MICROBE-LIFT/Sabbactisun has a shelf life of 2 years, provided it is kept at room temperature and stored in its original bottle. Do not allow to freeze.
INGREDIENTS: Purified water, plant and herbal extracts
Net 8 FL. OZ. (236 mL.) Treats up to 590 gal. (2,233 L) for 10 days!
Net 16 FL. OZ. (473 mL.) Treats up to 1,182 gal. (4,474 L) for 10 days!
Net 32 FL. OZ. (946 mL.) Treats up to 2,365 gal. (8,953 L) for 10 days!
Net 1 GAL. (3.78 L) Treats up to 9,462 gal. (35,817 L) for 10 days!
CAUTION: This product is intended for use with all ornamental fish and may not be used with fish intended for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children. For quarantine tank and pond use only. Follow directions carefully. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact happens, flush eye thoroughly with cold water.