Pondmaster PM1000 Submersible Filter
The innovative low profile filter is designed to be unobtrusive in the bottom of the pond. The large filter area means less frequent cleaning. More than one filter can be connected to a pump using a tee fitting. The PM 1000 Submersible Pond Filter offers mechanical, chemical and biological filtration.
- For use with Pond-Mag 2, 3, 5 and 7 pumps.
- 12″ x 12″ filter with locking handle.
- Carbon and polyester (coarse) media for mechanical/biological/chemical filtration.
- Connects to pump inlet.
- Complete with 3/4″ tubing and fittings.
- Connect more than one to a pump by using a “T” fitting.
- For in-pond use.
|Filtration:||Mechanical / Biological|
|Max Pond Volume:||600 GPH|
|Pump Flow:||600 GPH|
|Outlet:||3/4″ Tubing and Fittings|
|Dimensions:||12″ x 12″|