Pondmaster Pro XP Hy-Drive Pond Pumps
Extremely quiet, energy efficient, low maintenance.
Next generation HY-Drive design combines the benefits of magnetic and direct-drive technologies. Delivers up to 4000 GPH or 4800 GPH, go easy on the wattage, yet is powerful enough to create a dynamic, attractive waterfall or drive a medium- to large-size skimmer. The heavy duty polypropylene enclosure has a built-in carry handle and an effective mounded-in debris screen. Can be positioned vertically or horizontally and are equally at home underwater as a submersible pump or as an inline, external pumping source.
Pondmaster HY-Drive Pond Pumps feature:
- Powerful, efficient combination magnetic drive and direct-drive technologies.
- In-line and submersible operation
- Continuous duty operation.
- Fish safe. No oil is used.
- Includes extra-large clog-resistant filter screen
- Back-flow check valve and 1½” fittings supplied
- Extra long 20′ power cord with grounded plug
- 1 year warranty
|PondMaster Hy-Drive Pond Pump Selection Guide|
|Model.||Max Flow.||Max Head||Amp/Watts||Outlet||Cord Length|
|1600 HY-Drive||1600 gph||17′||1.0/120||1″||20′|
|2100 HY-Drive||2100 gph||22.5′||1.5/190||1″||20′|
|2600 HY-Drive||2600 gph||26.5′||2.2/270||1″||20′|
|3200 HY-Drive||3200 gph||12′||1.6/200||1-1/2″||20′|
|4000 HY-Drive||4000 gph||13′||1.9/230||1-1/2″||20′|
|4800 HY-Drive||4800 gph||18.5′||2./250||1-1/2″||20′|
|6000 HY-Drive||6000 gph||22.5′||5.5/675||2″||20′|