Microbe-Lift Praziquantel 50g.
Use for Diseases of Ornamental Pond Fish caused by Flukes and Tapeworms
MICROBE-LIFT/Praziquantel is gentle treatment recognized as the treatment of choice for disease of koi and goldfish and other ornamental pond fish caused by trematodes (flukes) and cestodes (tapeworms). MICROBE-LIFT/Praziquantel is harmless to all species of fish including fry, and it is non toxic to plants and harmless to biological filtration.
- PRAZIQUANTEL Powder, C19,H24,N2,022-(Cyclohexylcarbonyl)-1,2,3,6,7,11b-Hexahydro-4H-pyrazino[2,1-a] Isoquinolin-4-one
For treatment of praziquantel-susceptible disease conditions in ornamental pond fish.
- 10 gr. (PRAZI10) Treats up to 1,000 gals.
- 50 gr. (PRAZI50) Treats up to 5,000 gals.
- Grain alcohol is flammable!
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For ornamental pond fish use only; not for human or veterinary medical use.